Here’s our step-by-step guide to booking tickets online.
If looking to make a group booking for 10 people or more, please email our Box Office at [email protected].
If you’d like to book accessible tickets, including wheelchair spaces - you can now do this online too (see information below step-by-step guide).
Step-by-step guide to booking on our website:
1. If you have an account, log in first using the ‘Login’ button at the very top of the page.
If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking ‘My Account’ next to the ‘Login’ button.
2. Once logged in, find your show by selecting the ‘What’s On’ tab at the top of the page, or by searching for what you would like to see by clicking the magnifying glass logo at the top of the page and entering the show name.
3. Once you have clicked on your chosen show, on the right-hand side of the page, there will be a ‘Dates and Tickets’ button to take you through to selecting your preferred performance. Choose which date you would prefer, then click ‘Book’.
4. This will bring you to the auditorium seating plan. Here, you can see seats marked by coloured dots.
Each colour correlates to a price – you can scroll to the bottom of the seating map to see the prices.
If a dot is grey, then the seat has been sold.
If a seat has an ‘i’ on it, you can hover over the seat for more information about it.
For shows in the Lyceum you can see what the view is like from each seating area. To do this, select ‘View from Seat’ towards the bottom of the page.
5. Once you have selected your seats, click ‘Continue’. You then have the option to edit the types of tickets you would like to buy. For example, if you are aged over 60, you can select ‘Senior Citizen’ to receive a discount on your tickets. Once happy, click ‘Continue’.
6. You will then have the option to add any Supplementary Events – for example a Drinks Voucher, if you want to make your visit extra special. You can add these to your basket with the buttons beside them. Once happy, click ‘Continue’.
7. You will then see a review of your shopping basket. Make sure to check everything is correct here.
If you have a promocode to use, enter it here in the ‘Savings’ box.
Once happy, click ‘Checkout’.
8. You will then be able to securely enter your card details and confirm your booking. If you have an account and have booked before, you may use a saved card.
9. Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email.
Booking access tickets online:
You can now book wheelchair spaces and companion tickets online, as well as being able to select the seats best placed for viewing British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation, captions or hearing our audio description. You can select this when you edit your ticket types (see Step 5 above).
Of course, if you would like to know more about this, please click on the relevant step-by-step guide below
If you’ve booked these types of tickets with us within the last two years, we’ll have been in touch with you. If you’ll be booking these tickets for the first time, please email [email protected] and we’ll get you set up.