Do you require a companion ticket?
If you haven't booked with us before and require a free essential companion ticket with your order, please contact our Box Office team by emailing [email protected] and we will get your account set up so you can continue to book online.
If you have this all set up, or do not require a free essential companion ticket, please continue to follow the steps below:
Step-by-step guide to booking Audio Described performance tickets online
1. Start by logging in to your account, by clicking on the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ symbol in the top right of the website. It is important you do this first so that the system recognises you.
2. Once you have logged in and searched for the show/s you want to book, you will see the following symbols on the seating plans for the Lyceum and Crucible Theatre:
On the seating plan there will be an explanation underneath the map of where best to sit in the auditorium. The above is example messaging in the Lyceum.
3. Click on the space/s and seat/s you would like to book and click on 'Continue'.
4. From the dropdown list, alter the relevant number of tickets to 'Audio Described'.
If you are booking several tickets and only one of you requires the Audio Description facility, please change one ticket to Audio Described, and click 'Continue'.
Then one of two things will happen to your basket:
Audio Description ticket WITH companion - If you have told us you require a free essential companion ticket, one of your 'Standard' tickets will automatically reduce to free essential companion ticket..
Audio Description ticket WITHOUT companion - If you do not require a free essential companion ticket, it will remain as a 'Standard' ticket type.
6. You can then 'Continue browsing' or click on 'Continue' to complete the booking process.