Do you require a companion ticket?
If you haven't booked with us before and require a free companion ticket with your order, please contact our Box Office team by emailing [email protected] and we will get your account set up so you can continue to book online.
If you have this all set up, or do not require a free companion ticket, please continue to follow the steps below
Step-by-step guide to booking tickets for a Relaxed Performance
1. Start by logging in to your account, by clicking on the ‘My Account’ symbol in the top right of the website. It is important you do this first so that the system recognises you.
2. Once logged in, select the show you want to book for, and click on 'Dates and Tickets'
3. Click on the seat/s you would like to book and click on 'Continue'. Tickets will be automatically added as Standard.
4. From the dropdown list, alter the relevant number of tickets to 'Relaxed Performance', then click 'Continue'
Then one of two things will happen to your basket:
Relaxed Performance ticket WITH companion - If you have told us you require a free essential companion ticket, one of your 'Standard' tickets will automatically reduce to free essential companion ticket.
Relaxed Performance ticket WITHOUT companion - If you do not require a free companion ticket, it will remain as a 'Standard' ticket type.
5. You can then 'Continue browsing' or click on 'Continue' to complete the booking process.
6. Once in the basket, if you would like to book more tickets, click on 'Edit',which takes you back to the performance
7. If you want to check your booking, please click on 'View details'.
8. Click 'Continue' to complete the booking process.