Do you require a companion ticket?
If you haven't booked with us before and require an essential free companion ticket with your order, please contact our Box Office team by emailing [email protected] and we will get your account set up so you can continue to book online.
If you have this all set up, or do not require an essential free companion ticket, please continue to follow the steps below:
Step-by-step guide to booking Captioned performance tickets online
1. Start by logging in to your account, by clicking on the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ symbol in the top right of the website. It is important you do this first so that the system recognises you.
2. Once you have logged in and searched for the show/s you want to book, you will see the following symbols on the seating plans for the Lyceum and Crucible Theatre:
On the seating plan you will be guided by seat information messages 'i' advising where the best seats are for the offering the best view of the Captioning Units.
3. Click on the space/s and seat/s you would like to book and click on 'Continue'.
4. From the dropdown list, alter the relevant number of tickets to 'Captioned'.
If you are booking several tickets and only one of you requires the Captioned experience, please change one ticket to Captioned, and click 'Continue'.
Then one of two things will happen to your basket:
Captioned ticket WITH companion - If you have told us you require a free essential companion ticket, one of your 'Standard' tickets will automatically reduce to free essential companion ticket.
Captioned ticket WITHOUT companion - If you do not require a free essential companion ticket, it will remain as a 'Standard' ticket type.
6. You can then 'Continue browsing' or click on 'Continue' to complete the booking process.