Sorry, we don't have any vacancies at the moment.
Please note; we do not accept speculative CV's.
Our jobs are like our theatres, open to all.
Sheffield Theatres recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as they are currently under-represented at Sheffield Theatres.
Disability Confident Committed
We’re proud to be a Disability Confident committed employer, supporting and promoting disabled people in the workplace.
As a Disability Confident committed employer, we’re committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible;
- communicating and promoting vacancies;
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the essential criteria for the job;
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required;
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work;
If you require support in completing your application, you can contact Michael Bailey, HR Manager on 0114 201 3817 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.