COMING TO WATCH SNOOKER?
YOUR VISIT INFORMATION IS HERE:
Please check back 48 hours before your session for the most up to date information.
Please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes before the start of the session.We may have to hold guests on Tudor Square, so please dress according to the weather! We will be working quickly to get you inside. In colder weather please bring something warm to wear. Please be aware that inside it may feel a few degrees cooler than normal because of our increased ventilation and fresh air flow in the theatre.
World Snooker Tour will be in touch with you directly with details of your package.
Please collect your Official Programme and Fan Radio from the Premium Ticket Desk, situated lower foyer of the Crucible. The desk will be open from 45 minutes prior to each session. For any further questions on this matter, please email [email protected]
In line with government advice, advising for the use of face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces and when coming into contact with people you do not usually meet, we ask that audiences consider wearing a face covering throughout your visit.
If you arrive at the theatre and do not have a mask, our Front of House teams will be happy to provide one.
CLOAKROOM AND BAGS
Our cloakroom is open before and after sessions and during the mid-session interval.
We ask that you bring minimal belongings with you as we are not able to store bags including shopping or suitcases. If you are bringing a bag with you, this should be no bigger than A3 size.
We will carry out non-contact bag checks on all bags for security purposes.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Our outside bar and BBQ will be open throughout the day from 9am. Crucible Corner will also be open - please check back here throughout the tournament for opening times.
- Inside the Crucible our café will be open for sandwiches, snacks, light bites and hot and cold drinks. Our bars and kiosk will be open for drinks, confectionery and ice creams throughout the tournament, and will close at the start of the final frame.
- You will be able to take your drinks in to the Crucible during play. All drinks in cans and bottles will be decanted at point of sale into disposable containers. Please be mindful of making any noise with your drinks as it MUST be silent whilst play is in action. We politely ask that you bring this out with you at the end of the session for us to recycle.
- You are not permitted to bring any food or drink in to the Crucible that you have purchased off site.
- Please utilise our online pre-order system to order your mid-session interval drinks.
We want you to have a wonderful time visiting us and thank you in advance for all your support!
MAKING A BOOKING
Tickets are available for purchase at cruciblesnooker.com or via SEE tickets, there are the only two authorised ticket providers.
If you need to book a wheelchair space, and companion tickets, please email [email protected] so we can ensure your account is set up correctly.
All tickets for this event are e-tickets or mobile tickets. If you cannot locate your e-ticket, please log in to your online account here update or add your mobile number and click on ETICKETS. Select the relevant session and you can download them straight to your phone.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
Whether you're visiting us for the first time, or have made changes to the way you travel, you’ll find links to how to find us here.
WATCHING THE SNOOKER
Please remain in your seat during each frame. Should you need to leave the Crucible we will readmit you to your seat at the end of a frame.
CLEANING AND VENTILATION
Our cleaning teams are working throughout the day to ensure our spaces receive additional regular cleaning before, during and after your visit. This includes toilets, tables and chairs, handrails and all contact surfaces.
The Crucible auditorium air handling unit will supply purified fresh air that is not recirculated and improvements have been made to increase natural ventilation throughout the building. All of our air handling systems and ventilation strategies have been reviewed based on the Ventilation Guidance.
Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the Crucible. We ask that all customers maintain good hand hygiene, please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations provided around the venue.
We are a Covid secure building and you can find details of this declaration here: sheffieldtheatres.co.uk/covid-secure-information