We ask that you adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times. Compliance to this code is a way of showing respect for fellow spectators whilst on site at this event, any non-compliance could result in the jeopardising of public health, and therefore all mandatory items listed below must be adhered to for entry to this event:
1. Spectators should carry out their own personal risk assessment prior to attending the event. Spectators should take into consideration your age, health status and clinical vulnerability, and that of any others attending within their party.
2. Travel to and from the Crucible Theatre must also be considered within your decision to attend this event, please visit the How to Get Here for all travel options. Owing to social distancing, local public transport service providers might only be able to offer limited services with reduced capacities and reduced timetables so we ask that where you are looking to use public transport to attend the venue, you plan your use of public transport carefully and refer to the latest guidance from the public transport providers. We encourage spectators to walk or cycle to the Crucible where possible, please visit here for details of local cycling routes.
3. Tickets must be purchased in advance and the box office will not be open to sell tickets. All tickets will be available for sale from here.
4. Spectator hygiene:
a. During the first five days 17thApril – 21st April, at all times and in all areas of Tudor Square and the Crucible Theatre, please observe social distancing in and avoid close contact with any others not in your social bubble, including hugs and high-fives
b. We are evaluating reduced social distancing at these events, and during the last twelve days 22nd April – 3rd May, it will not be possible to observe social distancing in all areas of Tudor Square and the Crucible Theatre. Please try to avoid close contact with any others not in your social bubble when moving around the venue.
c. We ask that all spectators maintain good hand hygiene, please use the sanitiser stations provided around the venue and avoid touching your face or any unnecessary surfaces
d. Please observe respiratory etiquette and always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
5. Upon arrival to the Crucible
a. Spectators are asked not to arrive at The Crucible Theatre more than 1 hour 30 minutes before the published session start time, any queuing will take place on Tudor Square outside of the venue.
b. When you arrive at the venue you will be asked to show your text/email confirming your negative Lateral Flow Covid Test as well as proof of identification and to show your email confirming that you have provided consent.
c. At the point of entering the Crucible Theatre all spectators will need to be wearing a face mask or covering of their own choosing unless exempt. Spectators must wear their face covering whilst inside the venue. This is for the combined protection of yourself and all audience members.
d. Before you enter the Crucible Theatre, your contactless ticket will be scanned on your mobile device, your bag will be checked and you will then be asked to go directly to your allocated seat
e. Please note that the foyer areas within the Crucible Theatre will not be serving any catering or beverages. We ask that you do not loiter in these spaces whilst inside the building
f. If a spectator needs to utilise the toilet facilities during a match, they should try to wait until the end of a frame and wear their facemask.
g. To minimise face-to-face contact we insist that all spectators turn their backs if they need to pass other spectators
h. Whilst in the venue, please follow signs and obey instructions from stewards and public address announcements.
6. At the end of the session, we ask that all audience members remain seated until we indicate to them that we are ready for them to leave.
7. Any spectators with accessible tickets, including wheelchair spaces, are encouraged to notify the stewarding team and will be escorted to the front of any queues to give more time for entry, and to be assisted with lift access if required. Please note that only these spectators will be able to utilise the lifts.
8. Spectators must not attend the venue if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms and agree that if any member of their party was to develop Covid-19 symptoms in the interim, that they will not attend the event. WST will refund/transfer (if available) any tickets for this reason.