MUSIC AND LYRICS BY RICHARD HAWLEY
BOOK BY CHRIS BUSH
IN ASSOCIATION WITH VARIOUS PRODUCTIONS
Poppy wants to escape her old life.
Joy and Jimmy want to spend the rest of their lives together.
Rose and Harry want the new life they’ve been promised.
This is Park Hill - concrete utopia - where hope hangs on every washing line. Three ordinary families, one extraordinary heart-swelling, heart-breaking tale of love and loss.
Standing at the Sky’s Edge is a celebration of strength and solidarity across six decades, set to the irresistible sounds of Richard Hawley. Captivating audiences and critics alike during its sell-out 2019 debut, Standing at the Sky’s Edge returns to the Crucible stage before it heads to the National Theatre in January 2021.
- Director ROBERT HASTIE
- Designer BEN STONES
- Choreographer LYNNE PAGE
- Musical Supervisor TOM DEERING
- Musical Director WILL STUART
- Lighting Designer MARK HENDERSON
- Sound Designer SIMON BAKER
- Casting Director STUART BURT CDG
- Wigs Designer CYNTHIA DE LA ROSA
- Associate Wigs Designer LUCILE PINHO DA COSTA