Friday 15 March - Saturday 6 April 2019
‘Tonight the streets are ours’
Standing at the Sky’s Edge is the epic new musical that takes us into the hearts and homes of the people of Park Hill, from its early days as an urban utopia all the way through to now.
Featuring new and classic songs from Sheffield's Mercury prize nominated Richard Hawley, Standing at the Sky's Edge has been named as one of 'the theatre shows you won't want to miss in 2019' by the BBC and as one of the 'musicals not to miss' by WhatsOnStage.
Best availability Monday - Wednesday.
Thursday 28 March - Join the cast and creative team for an exclusive party and help raise vital funds for our work with children and young people.
After enjoying the performance you will join us for an exclusive post-show party with the cast and creative team of this brand new musical for Sheffield.
Tickets are £75.00 and will help us to raise vital funds for important projects like Storyframe that bring the magic of storytelling to school children who may never have experienced theatre before. The project works with primary school children to develop a story and perform on stage for family and friends. The project encourages independence, sparks imaginations and curiosity, and helps children to develop confidence and grow as learners.
To purchase a ticket please contact the Box Office on 0114 249 6000.
one of the theatre shows you won't want to miss in 2019
- Music and Lyrics RICHARD HAWLEY
- Writer CHRIS BUSH
- Director ROBERT HASTIE
- Designer BEN STONES
- Choreographer LYNNE PAGE
- Musical Supervisor, Arrangements and Orchestrations TOM DEERING
- Musical Director WILL STUART
- Lighting Director MARK HENDERSON
- Sound Designer SIMON BAKER
- Wigs Designer CYNTHIA DE LA ROSA
- Casting Director STUART BURT CDG
- Associate Costume Designer SALLY WILSON
- Associate Choreographer THOMAS HERRON
- Associate Wigs Designer LUCILLE PINHO DA COSTA
- Fight Director KENAN ALI
- Dialect Coach MARY HOWLAND
- Dialect Coach ZABARJAD SALAM
- Assistant Director JESSE HAUGHTON-SHAW
- Assistant Musical Director and Additional Arrangements MATTHEW MALONE
Darragh CowleyGary, Trevor’s Son and Workman
Louis GauntKevin, Housing Officer and Max
Damian MyerscoughCharles, Trevor, Seb, Workman