BY CHLOË MOSS
Four decades, two sisters, and one unbreakable bond.
Sisters Connie and Ursula were once everything to each other. Years on they’re almost strangers. When a family bombshell is dropped, Connie is forced to retrace forty years of sisterhood and confront a web of painful secrets and conflicting loyalties. Spanning four decades, nurture competes with nature as the pair navigate their unbreakable bond, united by the same beginning but headed in different directions.
Award-winning playwright Chloë Moss’ new play is a witty and heartfelt story of family, class and dependence, asking what does it really mean to belong to someone?
- Director CHARLOTTE BENNETT
- Designer ROSIE ELNILE
- Composer and Sound Designer ARUN GHOSH
- Lighting Designer ZOE SPURR
- Dramaturg SARAH DICKENSON
- Movement Director LAURA CUBITT
- Dialect Coach ELSPETH MORRISON
- Fight Director ALISON DE BURGH
- Casting Director NADINE RENNIE CDG
- Assistant Director MATILDA IBINI
- Assistant Director LUCY MCCANN