BY MATT HAIG
IMAGINED FOR THE STAGE AND DIRECTED BY JONATHAN WATKINS
TEXT WRITTEN BY APRIL DE ANGELIS
'Life is waiting for you. Hang on in there if you can. Life is always worth it'
At 24 Matt's world collapsed under the weight of depression. This is the true story of his uplifting exploration of living and loving better.
The first theatrical adaptation of Matt Haig's frank and funny bestseller. This play with music and movement, imagined for the stage by Jonathan Watkins, celebrates what it means to be alive.
- Director JONATHAN WATKINS
- Designer SIMON DAW
- Lighting Designer JESSICA HUNG HAN YUN
- Composer ALEX BARANOWSKI
- Sound Designer NICK GREENHILL
- Music Associate JOSS HOLDEN-REA
- Casting Director LUCY CASSON
Phil CheadleOlder Matt
Mike NobleYounger Matt