BASED ON THE NOVEL BY YANN MARTEL
ADAPTED BY LOLITA CHAKRABARTI
After a cargo ship sinks in the middle of the vast Pacific Ocean, there are five survivors stranded on a single lifeboat- a hyena, a zebra, an orangutan, a sixteen year-old boy and a hungry Bengal tiger. Time is against them, nature is harsh, who will survive?
Based on one of the most extraordinary and best-loved works of fiction – winner of the Man Booker Prize, selling over fifteen million copies worldwide – Life of Pi is a dazzling new theatrical adaptation of an epic journey of endurance and hope.
Listen to the audio flyer for Life of Pi.
- Director MAX WEBSTER
- Designer TIM HATLEY
- Puppetry and Movement Director FINN CALDWELL
- Puppetry Designers NICK BARNES AND FINN CALDWELL
- Lighting Designer TIM LUTKIN
- Composer ANDREW T. MACKAY
- Sound Designer CAROLYN DOWNING
- Video Designer ANDRZEJ GOULDING
- Casting Director POLLY JERROLD
- Associate Director HANNAH BANISTER
- Associate Designer ROSS EDWARDS
- Fight Director OWAIN GWYNN
David K.S. TSE
Habib Nasib Nader