The Wedding is off, but the Honeymoon is on!
It’s here. All the hit-factory songs you love - finally on stage in an all-new musical.
Head from the aisle to the isles in the official Stock Aitken Waterman musical featuring the soundtrack of a generation with music from pop royalty including Kylie Minogue (I Should Be So Lucky), Rick Astley (Never Gonna Give You Up), Jason Donovan (Especially for You), Bananarama (Love In The First Degree) and so many more, all woven into this original story.
Ella and Nathan, a young couple, hopelessly in love, and about to take the biggest step of their lives – marriage. Until it all goes wrong. Will they be together forever, or will he make her cry and say goodbye?
Hilarious and heart-warming – I Should Be So Lucky is about family, friends, love and great times. Soaring anthems, classic pop tracks and dazzling dance sequences come together featuring no less than 10 Number 1 singles and over 30 songs from the Hit Factory whose music defined an era.
The creative team is led by stage and screen legend Debbie Isitt (director and writer of the hit Nativity! franchise) and Jason Gilkison (creative director for Strictly Come Dancing) and the music genius of Stock Aitken Waterman.
Kylie Minogue to appear digitally in the show
Kylie Minogue will digitally appear throughout the show as a specially created character unique to the musical.
Kylie said “I’m thrilled to announce that I will be joining Stock Aitken Waterman in presenting the new musical, 'I Should Be So Lucky'! It is the music that inspired a generation (plus my first five albums!) so to have all the SAW hits in this original story will make for a compelling, funny and heartfelt show. Let’s enjoy the magic all over again!”
Full casting announced
Bringing together the West End’s finest talent, the full cast of the musical includes:
- Kayla Carter (The Color Purple, Bedknobs and Broomsticks) as Bonnie
- Jamie Chapman (Nativity! The Musical, The Mousetrap) as Spencer
- Jemma Churchill (Guys and Dolls, Nativity! The Musical) as Ivy
- Matthew Croke (Wicked, Aladdin) as Nadeem
- Jessica Daley (Mamma Mia!, Les Miserables) as Britney
- Gary Davis (Annie, Oklahoma!) as Big Mike
- Melissa Jacques (Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, Mamma Mia!) as Shelley
- Scott Paige (The Great British Bake Off Musical, Made in Dagenham) as Michael
- Billy Roberts (Rock of Ages, Titanic The Musical) as Nathan
- Giovanni Spanò (Jesus Christ Superstar, Bat Out of Hell) as Ash
- Lucie-Mae Sumner (Mary Poppins, Guys and Dolls) as Ella
- Anna Unwin (Aspects of Love) as Olivia
The cast is completed by Tegan Bannister, Ralph Bogard, Elliot Broadfoot, Emma Crossley, Kade Ferraiolo, Sydney Isitt-Ager, Joe Kelly, Aidan Nightingale, James Willoughby Moore, Lauren Woolf and Louie Wood.