BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
‘What is the city but the people?’
Celebrated super soldier Coriolanus is propelled to power, only to lose the trust of the people. Torn down from his pedestal, banished at the height of his fury, he unites with an old enemy to bring down the city he once fought for.
This contemporary take on Shakespeare’s play about the disconnect between the rulers and the ruled follows Artistic Director Robert Hastie’s critically acclaimed Julius Caesar.
Please note this production contains strobe lighting, haze and smoke, loud sound effects (including gunshots) and scenes of a violent nature.
- Director ROBERT HASTIE
- Set Designer BEN STONES
- Costume Designer SALLY WILSON
- Lighting Designer LUCY CARTER
- Composer RICHARD TAYLOR
- Sound Designer EMMA LAXTON
- Casting Director VICKY RICHARDSON CDG
- Fight Director RENNY KRUPINSKI
- British Sign Language Consultant JEAN ST CLAIR
- Assistant Director CONNIE TREVES
Louis J RhoneCitizen
Ben WigginsTitus Lartius