Aim of the customer comments and complaints policy
Sheffield Theatres is committed to exceeding our various customers’ expectations in all that we do.
While striving to provide the highest possible standards of service, we acknowledge that sometimes things might go wrong. When this happens, we aim to:
- Encourage dissatisfied customers to comment / speak to a member of staff immediately
- Resolve the problem quickly, effectively and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Learn from the complaint, so improving service for the future
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your experience on visiting Sheffield Theatres, please feel free to speak to any member of our team – we may be able to address your comments immediately to ensure that your experience is as enjoyable as it should be. However, if you are unable to give your feedback when you are here, or would like to submit your comments after your visit, you can contact us by writing to us at
55 Norfolk Street
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us: 0114 249 5999
- The details of the complaint are recorded and an initial acknowledgment that the comments have been received is sent to the customer.
- The comments are forwarded to the appropriate Head of Department. A full response to be sent within 10 working days.
- If the customer wishes to appeal against the initial response, the
correspondence is passed to relevant member of Senior Management Team who will review information and respond directly to the customer within 10 working days.
- If customer wishes to make a final appeal against this response, all correspondence passed to the Chief Executive who will review the information and will respond with a final decision within 10 working days.